Want to Shoot for Free?
- Shoot at the range Free
- Shoot at the range outside regular hours when in Good Standing
- RSO Of the Month gift to one selected RSO each month
- Free RSO T-Shirt after 20 hours of Volunteer Service
- Free Whistle
- Free refreshments while volunteering
- Free RSO Certification
- Attendance to annual RSO appreciation events
Requirements to Qualify
- 21 Years Old
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Attend 9 Hour RSO Certification Course
- Stop the Bleed Course (Provided)
- CPR Course Recommended (Provided)
- Volunteer 10 hours a month to gain “Good Standing” status the following month
What to Expect!
- Introduction to the RSO Basic Range Safety Officer Development Course
- Range Inspection and Range Rules
- Range Safety Briefing
- Emergency Procedures
- Firearm Stoppages and Malfunctions
- Test and Review
You must complete all six lessons and a short test with a 90% pass rate in order to become eligible to be a certified Range Safety Officer. If you do not pass the course the first time you will be able to take the test two more times. Once you pass the course and pay $125 you will be eligible to receive a completion certificate if you do not wish to volunteer.
When and How!!
All of our classes are listed on our calendar page. Check it out to find the next RSO class!
Stop by or call the range to sign up for the next RSO class! Prepare to be in class 9 hours. Lunch will be provided.